Peer Review Process
1. All submitted manuscripts will be checked by the section editor first.
2. The review proccess uses double blind review system.
3. Manuscript which has been checked by the section editor and do not meet the journal's basic criteria will be rejected promptly without external review.
4. Manuscript which has been checked by the section editor and consider to be of potential interest to our readership will be send to the reviewers.
5. The Editors will make a decision based on the recommendation from the reviewers:
b. Accepted with major revision.
c. Accepted with minor revision.
d. Accepted without any revision.